Sunday 6 October 2013

Who needs friends when you can buy shoes.








So, a few random snaps today! I haven't really done anything this Wednesday except totally haul out all the stuff in my wardrobe, it's time for a well overdue clean out! So my room is currently a pig sty, but you have to create a mess to clean it up properly. As I cleaned my room, I had to find a new way to store my sunglasses, so obviously this idea was, ideal. Mum raved about to idea, but I can't take the credit, I would not have thought of that myself, thank you internet.

I took some snaps the other day when me and my best pal Sebastian went for a stroll on the beach one late afternoon. Was super chilled, always a pleasant time hanging out him (Ladies, form a line [join the already long line that wish to meet the famous Sebastian Dallas, though, you've probably already heard of him]). There has been the best sunsets lately, the weather has been really nice, yay summer on the way! But I can't believe it's already October, this is scary, actually freaking me out how quickly the year has gone.

And last but definitely not least, new shoes! I know I said I had 7 pairs lined up the other day, but I don't even care about those anymore because when I laid my eyes on these babies today, I fell in love, and could not believe they were on the biggest sale, and they were purchased immediately. Obviously, I had to leave a gift message for myself, saying how pretty and nice I was, Love from God. I was so stoked. I still am. They are beautiful, typical ad obviously a godly product of Jeffrey Campbell.

Anyway, I've had a super lazy day, literally sat on my bed doing nearly nothing at all, except by shoes. I should probably find something to do, uni goes back on Tuesday, and I did literally no uni work all week, which I am definitely going to regret next week. Ugh, anyway, I gotta bounce, toodles!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment