Thursday 3 October 2013

Tutu back in time














This photo is so technically incorrect, but I love it.



So I was going to start my essays today, but I decided to begin my massive cleaning project of my room. I was taken absolutely everything out from the top ginormous shelf of my wardrobe, and now my room looks like it should be on a hoarders TV show. But, on the way, I found my tutu from 4 years ago! Was tempted to try it on, so, off course, I did, and it still fit! Of course, this also meant, I had to go take a bunch of selfies, and whip out my tiara from my ballet days. It was difficult getting the snapshots in time with my poses when doing self-timer, so I had to go ask my sister for help, who is in the last picture. Thanks for taking my photos, butthead. For some reason though, the quality is a bit shot with these photos, may have been the lighting or the flash, I don't know, I'm no photographer, I just like to take selfies.

So, obviously, I used to dance, for 13 years, unfortunately once school ended and work and uni got in the way, I didn't make time for it anymore. I do miss it a lot though. Still have my many numbers of costumes and all my dance shoes. I really want to get back into it though.

Feels good to get started on cleaning my room, and sinces its a total pig sty, I can't stop now, gotta keep chugging through! So I better get back to it, toodles!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment