Wednesday 2 October 2013

Bleach it back to life.














So, I dyed my hair! Yay, all by myself. I'd only bleached my hair once before, and I didn't know it was going to to get bleached at the time. Anyway, yesterday, I decided I would bleach it again, myself. Looked so different and weird with my hair completely bleached and blonde, though it sort of was a dodgy job, though it looked cool with random orange parts everywhere (where I didn't bleach the red entirely). I do have snaps but I decided not to upload any... So! This was the result of my hair, there actually was more red, and I was contemplating leaving the bleach at the ends buuutttt I added platinum blonde hair dye at the ends which ended up blending heaps with the red. I never care how my hair turns out, not fussed, I always love the outcome :)

So today was the day I went job hunting and my best pal Dallas came with me, which was meant for moral support in a way, (although he was dragging behind and distracted as he was texting whatever chicks were on the go today, typical) but it was good, I hope there is an outcome of new opportunities to arise in short time. This is actually what I wore today. Took me soooo long to decide on what to wear. Honestly, I was trying to go for respectable yet still edgy in a way, I mean, you got to entice the employees in a way. Would've preferably worn stockings with this skirt but it was way too hot, though I do always wear leopard print when I got job hunting, it always does the trick ;) I wore my lovely UNIF's, love them to pieces (hopefully they never fall to pieces no matter how much I wear them, please!)

Well hopefully everything turns out for the best! I still haven't begun on my uni work. Found out this my marketing project is in fact due in two weeks, not next week, so ooobviously I don't need to start it as soon as I expected ;) I better go though, halfway through season 3 Breaking Bad!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment