Tuesday 8 October 2013

Stay Awake.












Okay, so, I went to post this a few hours ago, but I fell asleep whilst uploading the photos and now I'm typing super slow as I'm typing sideways with one hand as I literally just woke up and haven't even moved. This sleeping state is probably reflecting my enthusiasm for unis return today. This is what I wore today (okay I have to sit up and type normally now even though I was super comfortable, was so slow, and my arm is now sore). Super dooper casual look, I'm wearing my new shorts that arrived last week. I was worried that they wouldn't fit (I hate buying shorts online) but OH MY GOD THEY FIT PERFECTLY. I was so excited when I tried them on and they fit like they were made for me, it's fantabulous.

Oh! I just remembered, I have to apologise to Sebastian FABULOUS Dallas for not including his middle name into the last post, he was not impressed with me. Also, classic quote from the other day that also has to be included. Dallas and I were having our classic morning phone conversation and I read him his horoscope "You will take on more responsibility that you can handle this week" His response: "Sooooo I should have...two girlfriends?" Yes, that is exactly what it means. Because he is Sebastian Fabulous Dallas.

Okay! Back to the post! These shoes I'm wearing, I got them for Christmas last year from my sister (I picked them out though, and thank you Tahnee) and I loooove them and I love the colour! Unfortunately, today would be only the second time I've worn them; the first time they were soooo sore. They're a small make and I sillily enough didn't try them on in General Pants Co. because I always just assume a size 6 will always fit me. So I've had newspaper stuffed in them for mooooonths and they expanded and now they fit! It is so fabulous!

AND! I've been waiting sooo long for my shoes to come in the mail; my creepers and a white chunky pair of slip ons, and they were delivered today, I can pick them up in two days from the post office. Yes! Finally! I hope they fit too, I pray. I've been waiting too long for them to not fit. 

Anyway, I really want to go back to sleep. The only reason I'm awake now is because a friend called to get butter chicken for dinner. As much as my love for butter chicken is endless, I am in no state to be moving out of such a comfortable bed. It shall have to be postponed till later on in the week. So, I'm going back to sleep! Toodles!

Ex Oh.

3 comments:

  1. Toxicwap has an official website. It is this website you can access and enjoy all the features the platform offers. You can’t be a visitor to this wonderful wap site. And still, find it difficult to download updated TV Series movies to your mobile device. There are lots of amazing features that make it more outstanding than any other wap site you can think of...............................................................................................................Read More Here TOXICWAP
    https://www.tecteem.com/toxicwap-download-free-tv-series-musics-movies-games-videos-toxicwap-com/

    ReplyDelete