Saturday 12 October 2013

Panorama Weekend









Hello! So it is Saturday afternoon and I am about to get started on my Marketing project. It has been a nice day actually, did a bit of shopping with mum, ate lunch and chatted outside on the balcony, soaking up the sun. Recent purchases! FINALLY, after waiting about 2 months my creepers arrived, as well as these white slip ons. Thankfully the fit, would've been devastated if they didn't after waiting so long for them. I also bought Charlie's juice! Have not had it in so long, and it was cheap too :) It is quite a quality juice!

Okay, this teacup, my pink leopard print cup, it's pretty much the only thing I will drink my tea out of. It's so fabulous.

Usually the camera quality of my phone isn't the best, but these photos turned out okay, especially the panorama, love this shot! It's the view from our place on the balcony, the best thing to wake up to in the mornings, and to watch the sunset in the evenings. I actually fell asleep out here the other day, the weather was that nice!

Anyway, I reaaallllly got to start my marketing. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Ex Oh.

1 comment:

  1. nice *_*your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete