Wednesday 25 September 2013

Spots n Stripes









This is such a classic, classic look I go for. I love my stripe top, and that skirt, goes with everything! I have worn that skirt to shreds, literally. It has a massive tear up the side because it got caught on the spirits rack whilst working in a bar, so this skirt has gone through everyday wear and work wear, but it still does the job! Thank you MINK PINK for such a great skirt, and of course, it's covered in velvet spots. 

When I took these photo's, I was meant to be on my way to uni, ended up late anyway so I missed my lecture and took the time to go outside and take several selfies. I mean, why not, right?!

Although it looks sunny, I did have to take my coat, I didn't finish uni until 6:30pm and it gets cold (these photo's were taken back in August, end of winter and I did have a nasty flu). Coat, one of my favourite coats, well, all my coats are my favourite, but I love the colour. You can't see it properly, but it's a maroon, wine-red colour from sheinside.com

Anyway, while these photo's were procrastination from going to uni, this post was procrastination from getting on with my uni studies and assignments, so I better get back to it. Ugh, hope you are having a great day.

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment