Tuesday 24 September 2013

Smell the flowers


So, it is September, which means Spring has punningly sprung upon us! For me, it feels like yesterday we were in January, recovering from the celebratory Christmas and New Year events, but no! This year has flown! Which is a little scary, feels like so much time has passed, and so littler has been done, yet, we feel like we are pushed for time.

I took this classic selfie on my Mac two weeks ago after a day at the beach, which is quite evident from the sunburn crimsoned upon my cheeks. Which made me ecstatic! Felt so good to have the sand between my toes and the salt water waves crashing over me. Gave me a sense of cleansing, being back in the sun.

T-shirts and high-waisted shorts are definitely on the radar at the moment. I've never really been big on shorts, always felt a bit restricted, I don't know, but I am warming to them, I have bought quite a few new pairs in the past few weeks. I have whipped out some old shirts from the back on my pyjama's drawer; old mens shirts that were unworn in my family that I took upon to use at pyjamas, although now they are in my everyday wardrobe. For example, this classic mambo shirt, which I actually love.

I need more summer clothes! I love layering my clothes, and stockings, boots, jackets, soooo many jackets, though they will temporarily have to be put aside whilst I bask in the sun.

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment