Tuesday 24 September 2013

Oh Hot Damn.







Four  separate best friends being united for the first time.
Obviously four peas in a pod.
It's meant to be.







Hot Damn: one of the best, the worst and definitely the filthiest clubs in Sydney, which is what makes it so great. Especially when you're with your best friend! This shorty would be my best friend, Maddy. Can't find anyone like her. 

These were two outings at the famous (or infamous) Hot Damn, the first lot of photos were from last week, which was a celebratory outing for Maddy's 20th, and the rest are from my first Hot Damn experience about a month ago. 

My Reverse Eye Sequin shirt from DollsKill is my favourite shirt to date, only purchased last week. Could not believe it existed when I first laid my eyes on it, like love at first sight.

Hot Damn: a love/hate relationship. You love to hate it. Such a good community of people though, as much as I say "Oh I don't want to go there again, it's so filthy" that's what makes it so good! Will probably definitely, regrettably yet willingly go there again.

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment