Monday 23 September 2013

Monday's Full of Cats






Gooooooood morning! It's Monday, and I am in a fantabulous mood, I am wearing a shirt full of cats and I have finished uni for the day, so bed and food is the current pinnacle of my day. I have spent a bit of money lately on new clothes, a present for myself for quitting my job at Hungry Jack's after 3.5 years, which was well overdue. This shirt, was one of my fabulous purchases. It is the best thing ever! New shades as well, Le Specs, which are a great upgrade from my dodgy other pair which did do the job just fine. I'm surprised they are still in tact though; after festivals, stacking on the snowboard at the snow, accidentally sitting on them. Oh, and a new hat! I have been copping some flack from friends about my hat, though, I do love it.

So, obviously when I put on this shirt, selfies were definitely necessary. Although I was pushed for time to leave for uni, and my memory card was in my sister's room so my camera was of no use, so phone selfies were suffice. Normally the quality on my phone is really bad, so I don't really like relying on my phone for nice photo's, they they turned out okay.

Anyway, I gotta get on with my uni work, feels good to be back on the blog. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment