Sunday 22 September 2013

Oops, I did it again.


So, this is my "apologetic" and "oops" face after neglecting my blog for so long, and not for the first time! I have this bad habit of getting bored with things easily, the novelty wears off after a short while. Also, it's difficult to get good photo's, I mean, my mum isn't the most camera-savvy person. She loves to take photos, but you know, they need to look "cool". I obviously did not go to any effort to put a good photo for this post, just snatching on my hundreds of selfies on my Mac, although my facial expression does reflect how I feel about leaving this blog behind.

I have been thinking about this blog a lot, I mean, I love blogging, although only blogging what I want to say (as opposed to what I have to blog about for uni). I guess you can only get something done really well to top standards if you're doing something you enjoy. Which is why I have decided to start posting on this again right at the time where I should not be giving any of my time to anything other than my uni work. Priorities are obviously in the right place. 

I was going to start a fresh blog, but, it just reminds me of how I never finish things, and always start new things. I'm trying to stick to things that I have already started, and it would be easier to just keep along with this blog. Also with getting recognised, I would have to start that all over again, trying to get my blog out there in the world. Surprisingly, this blog has still been getting views over the months, a couple of hundred views, which is realllllly weird. I mean, I know it's not a lot anyway, in terms of the whole world, and my blog is still at the beginning of its development, but, who is viewing my blog?! I am not even posting anything! But I'm not complaining, I am appreciative, maybe I was doing something right, I am just surprised.

But anyway, I thought I would quickly slip in this post before I smash out my uni work today. I will probably post of instagram along with each post (yes, I did also neglect my instagram many times, I guess I'll try and keep on top of that as well). So, check out my instagram, although it is all over the place, I kept trying to have a focus, what to do with it, as it is easier to choose a focus to get followers that have the same interests as you, so I've post lots, deleted lots, anyway, if you like my blog I guess you could maybe have a geez at my instagram, I used to post all my drawings too, so you can check those out as well. Catch ya soon!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment