Thursday 26 September 2013

Metallic Dining








Hey hey! So, a few weeks ago I was spontaneously to a a massive dinner outing, so I had to quickly whip up a nice outfit. I wore this jacket, a sneaky cheap purchase from Karmaloop, which I looooove. The metallic look it has, as well as the back design, as you can see in one of the photo's, it's just a unique jacket. The shirt, it's just a lace shirt I purchased from Myer, although each time I wash it the lace shrinks, so it becomes smaller than the underlining of the shirt, which is getting annoying, and ruining the shirt :(

 Anyway, as I sit here writing this, I am trying to find ways to procrastinate although it is 11:36pm and I have my marketing exam tomorrow, and I am really just trying to dodge studying. Although I really should get to it. Can't wait for Saturday, then it will be uni mid-session break! Which won't really be a break, but more like extra time to get allllll these assignments done. But we'll see how that goes...

I better jet, catchya soon!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment