Sunday 29 September 2013

Seeing Things in Black and White


















As I stated before, I've started growing on wearing wearing shorts, especially with summer approaching. Another parcel has arrived that I need to collect, which is more shorts, studs and UNIF! UNIF is one of my favourite brands, so worth the value yet have to refrain to purchasing it all. But definitely over time, I shall continue to make sneaky UNIF purchases; my mum doesn't like seeing so many parcels turn up, oops :)

I actually loved how the lighting worked with these photos, especially the few where the sunlight blocks out half the photo, it just adds a nice different few to the photo's. I had also never really been a massive fan of turning my photos black and white, but that has also grown on me later. Normally I love to accentuate the colour but the black and white adds definition and depth in a way.

Anyway, I have just got home from work and I'm going straight into Breaking Bad, download has finally finished and I look forward to spending my week off glued to it. Well, not entirely, so much uni work to do, so many changes happening, gotta keep on top of it all! I'll catch ya 'round!

Ex Oh.

Pee ess. Oh! I fiddled around and changed the layout ever so slightly on the blog, I think it still needs tweaking, but it's better; getting a bit more personalised. Let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment