Sunday 29 September 2013

Accidentally Obsession























So, this post is essentially just photo's of my face, over and over and over! Aha I enjoyed editing these a little too much; ideal way to spend my Sunday afternoon whilst getting onto the Breaking Bad Bandwagon. Normally I don't post so many photo's that are so similar, but honestly, I do not care today, I like all the photo's, so they are all getting posted :)

I also included photo's of my beautiful cat, Ruby a.k.a. Doobie. As soon as I walk into my "selfie" room, she runs over and starts playing with the camera, so obviously she wants some photo's (almost as vein as myself) But not really, I'm not vein, but, if I get asked for a photo, I will never say no... I absolutely love getting my photo taken, if it wasn't obvious already.

I actually wore this outfit to uni last week, wore it today when I quickly ducked down to the shops to buy icecream for my mum and I (we have had to find strategic ways to hide it so my sister doesn't eat it all, because, she WILL eat it all.. [She's probably reading this now....damn]) and I bought new hair dye. Yay! I'm dying it the same, purple, red to blonde. Well, it will be blonde this time, because I am going to get bleach tomorrow, so it'll be so so bright! I've only ever bleached my hair once before, last year, and that was accident, because I didn't know the hairdresser meant bleaching my hair when she said "we've just got to lighten it up a bit..." Next minute... But oh well, the hair dye held in really well for a long time.

I had to pay the price for posting so many selfless; it has taken forever to load them! But they are up now, and I don't apologise if you have to look at my face so much :) Have a great week!

Ex Oh.


No comments:

Post a Comment