Monday 30 September 2013

Creeper.










Took these photo's quite a few months ago. When my creepers were still in tact! I wore them to pieces, literally, they were my favourite shoes. The soles was broken completely in half yet I still wore them, until one Saturday night when I was working at Glasshouse and half the sole fell off, so I was wobbling around at work, with a broken shoe, which I attempted to fix with hectic duct tape. I was telling patrons to wait while I fix my shoe, which is interesting, got a totally weird look from my manager.

Anyway, I've been waiting fooorrrrrrever for my new creepers to arrive, and hopefully, I buy more, because, how can you even live with just one pair of creepers, I mean, come on, seriously. They are essential to a shoe wardrobe. You can never have enough shoes.... :)

Anyway, I gotta go to work, and tomorrow I am dying my hair so hopefully there'll be new photo's up soon, so stick around!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment