Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Garden of Eden







So the photo shoot from today was a total success! My first photo shoot ever, and I don't think it will be the last! It was so exciting, and there are more photo's to come, so make sure you stick around to check them out!! I am actually so stoked with how the photo's turned out. 

The photo shoot took place at my friend's Orchard Farm in Darkes Forest, which you can check out here, they supply the best quality honey, apply juice, jam, etc. you can get! They also have the best spots for photography; through the rows of apple trees to the dams with rope swings, to a home that has been burnt down leaving an isolated chimney. Ideal spots.

The photography was captured by Andrea Perry, who has her photography service Friday Photography, where you can check out many of her other fabulous photo's! I plan to go back to her to get more photo's done, especially with my birthday coming up and plenty of more clothes and shoes to be strutted in!

I would like to thank the Fahey's at Glenbernie Orchard for their fantastic service and accomodating the photo shoot, I would like to thank Nicki Siudak for doing my fantastic make up, and finally I would like to thank Andrea Perry for the amazing photo's!

So, for more photo's, still around and hopefully there will be more soon!

Ex Oh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment