Monday 8 April 2013

Accidental Smiles






Hello! So I've been flat out with uni assignments, I finished my magazine design which I am stoked with, and I'm slowly getting along with the others. Here are a few more shots from the photo shoot. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback of the photo's, so hopefully, when I have time, I do another shoot! It was a lot of fun!

It's my birthday on Saturday and I must say I've already made a few sneaky early birthday purchases, shoes! Hint Hint: Unif's and Jeffrey Campbell's! So excited, when these assignments are handed in for the week, hoping I begin celebrating Friday night! Although I am working day and night on my birthday, that's totally fine, I plan on wearing a party hat and a birthday badge to work. It'll be fun.

The last photo, wasn't a planned shot, as you can tell by the caption on the photo, the photographer was telling me to forcefully pull on the apple from the tree to give the impression I was going to rip it off, to the point I did accidentally pull it off. Although the shot turned out great!

That is all for now, I appreciate any feedback from the photo's! Greatly appreciated. Enjoy the beginning of your week!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment