Tuesday 2 April 2013

Photoshoot!




Hello! So today I have my photoshoot with Friday Photography! How exciting. I've never done a photoshoot before so this will be exciting. We are shooting at the orchards in Darkes Forest, which is my friend's farm! So while we are there, we will definitely be buying some apples and apply juice, as this is the best place to buy the best apples from! Trust me! A family owned business for years, maintaining the quality.

So I have picked just a few pairs of shoes out, I really need to buy more shoes, and clothes! Oh my gosh! Thankfully my birthday is in under two weeks, yay! Soooooo many shoes and clothes to buy! And I need bags, and sunnies, oh my gosh, and new make up! Need new everything! I may have to splurge some of my own money to get all such beautiful items. But, I also have plenty of clothes and and a few shoes that I need to get rid of, but ebay is very frustrating and tedious when it comes to selling so many items. I may try out gumtree, I have been on there lately and it is actually quite decent!

So anyway, I am leaving in an hour and I need to pack my shoes and clothes, get a few pieces of jewellery, straighten my hair and put on some basic make up. It is also exciting that my hair and make up will be getting done. Not sure what look we are going for today, but I'm excited regardless. I promise to upload photo's from the shoot. Stay tuned! And enjoy the rest of your day

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment