Saturday 30 March 2013

Curly Wurly



Hello! So this is how I did my hair last night when going to dinner, I rarely post or have mentioned much about my hair, other than dying it, but I love doing my hair! Experimenting all the time. My hair last night turned out quiet week, and I think it accentuates the colour. Although I am still in my pyjama's but, I thought the photo's turned out decent enough. I think I might have to take more photo's of my hair and post them, as well as more clothes posts! I have gone off track lately. But! In two weeks, it is my birthday, and all I ask for is money, so I can buy all the shoes and all the clothes! I also am getting low on on my make-up supplies so it would be good to get fresh make up again! But anyway, I am off to a party tonight, my good friend from school is coming back home for the weekend so we are having a small gathering. It will be fun, and will be inevitably messy. So, I shall hopefully post tomorrow, got get back into the frequency of posting! 

I hope you all have a lovely Easter!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment