Friday 29 March 2013

Itsy, Bitsy Spider.






So in the past week or two, my fellow little friend decided to depart! It was great having him around my room, I looked forward to seeing him every morning when I would wake up, and knowing he was still there when I got home from work or uni. One day, I came home, and there he was, on my lamp shade, I thought to myself "He can totally stay there all night, keeping them roaches away" It didn't even bother me. I decided to talk a few photo's, which turned out alright I must say. If you look closely you can see that he is eating a cockroach; watching him move and the way he eats it was actually really interesting. I kept really quiet and still as I watched, listening to the crunch of the cockroach. Unfortunately, by the morning, the spider was gone, and I have not seem him since. It was always funny in the morning, knowing when I went to bed he was in one corner of my room, and realising in the morning that he was in a completely different corner, it makes me think that he goes on adventures in the middle of the night, doing laps of my room, looking for dinner! 

Too bad he's gone now, but he is always welcome if he ever returns. For all I know, he could be hiding in my wardrobe (I often leave it ajar unintentionally and I sleep with my door closed so I presume that's where he has gone) and is somewhere amongst my clothes. Which I guess means I may get a little surprise one day. But for now, we have gone our own merry ways, but I hope to cross paths with my little friend again some day.

Ex Oh.

1 comment:

  1. Wow we really like your outfit and style, and your blog! We would love for you to guest post for us, and we will help promote your brand! Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com for details! Tripanista.com

    ReplyDelete