Monday 18 March 2013

Where has the time gone?





Thank you for those that "liked" the photo for the competition, I'm glad to say that I won! So, within the next couple of weeks I will be participating in a photoshoot, and you all know what that means, more photo's! More clothes! More fashion!

But for now, I will continue to provide selfies in my bedroom. I have been extremely busy the past couple of days, beginning with a big night on Thursday! The Garden Party was on at Wollongong Unibar. And, this was my outfit! I love this outfit so much! Safe to say I had a fantastic night, and because I work a lot, it was my one chance to let loose on a night off! I had met up with friends, listened to the bands, made new friends, got a few snaps, scored $20, it was a very successful night, which was followed up with an 8:30am lecture on Friday and since then, I haven't stopped working. Uni, straight to Hungry Jacks, straight to Collegians at night, leaving my chance to meet up with people in the middle of the night, resulting in 3am bed times. That was my entire weekend, and today I am totally buggered, and it was showing. People often get concerned by how much I work, they tell me I will burn out. But I won't, I have a good work ethic, and I like to keep busy. 

Even though I was working all day and night, I met up with my old Bestfriend of 11 years from primary and high school! Wow, it was so good to see her! It was like it was yesterday we were best friends. We chatted for hours, it was great.

Although I have made the time to write this, my busy working week doesn't stop today; my weekend isn't until Tuesday! My only day off, which is my prime time to get on top of my uni work; we are only into the second week and I haven't had a chance to get any of that done, but it's okay, it'll get done in time. So, tomorrow with my 9am start, I will push through my working Monday until I am relieved of work until 11:30 tomorrow night! I promise to have the best sleep in Tuesday morning! Although I do not like to sleep the day away, it's a waste of time, and as much as everyone (in myself, of course) is a procrastinator, I do not enjoy wasting my time.

So, for now, it would be wise to grab some shut eye whilst I can! I will post tomorrow! Have a good nights sleep ready for a new week, enjoy your Monday!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment