Tuesday 12 March 2013

Casual Position: Cocktail Taster.


I do apologise for the lack of fashion posts! I have been busy lately and don't really have the chance to take decent photographs. I am thinking of investing in a top quality camera for such purposes, but first, so many clothes I want to buy! I have been hunting down sites and clothing items that tickle my fancy, in hope I purchase them shortly. Possibly I will be back in the swing of the fashion ways within the next month or so, for now I am settling back into uni and with my birthday coming up soon it is my prime time to shop till I drop!

Oh, talk about a news flash! Update on work status; so for those who attended Future Music Festival on Saturday (resulting in lack of staff at the nightclub), they are banned from work for two weeks. So, as punishment of attending a festival due to lack of staff, they will not let us work, resulting in lack of staff at work? It's okay though, it'll give me a small break from work, I will get more time to start drawing, and it was so worth it!

Interesting story of the day; due to a new Cocktail list at Glasshouse/Su Casa, we had a cocktail training session at the venue tonight. Not knowing this was also a test tasting session, I drove there. I wasn't going to let my car keys get between me and free alcohol! So, I had my free cocktails and shots, and came up with the plan to get one of my friends to pick up my mum, drop her off to Glasshouse so she could drive my car and myself back home. Luckily it was a solid plan and it worked out, because, there was no chance of me driving home. This goes to show that in terms of Responsible Service of Alcohol, always make sure you have a plan, or a plan B, which is advertised at all clubs frequently. It is important that you have these things sorted out; either get someone to pick you up, call a taxi (it is a smart idea to have a phone on you for serious communication issues, not just to text your best friend sitting next to you in the club), organise a designated driver or friend to pick you up. The point is, don't drink and drive; people underestimate the danger it prevails, especially for those around them.

Not meaning to be the party pooper, just reinforcing the important factors of drinking, but onto the funner aspects, if you are local and have no plans for Saturday night, you can still hit up Su Casa! We have a new cocktail list, all cocktails are $8, with old cocktail mixes being $5 until re run out. Check out Su Casa on Facebook for more information. If you not from around here, just check it out anyway, see what the go is in my hometown at the moment. It couldn't hurt.

So! Hopefully, soon, I present you with more photographs. In terms of my previous post, I have a promising chance of getting the free photoshoot! So thank you loads for those that checked out the link, and for those that haven't, just chuck us a quick like here! I hope you all had a great Tuesday, enjoy the rest of your week!

Ex Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment